Skip to content
- Braithwaite I et al. A single-blind randomised controlled trial of topical kanuka honey for the treatment of rosacea. British Medical Journal Open 2015; 5: e007651
- Holt S et al. A topical kanuka honey formulation is an effective treatment for rosacea. Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology 2015, 21 March 2015. Poster 871
- Holt S et al. A topical kanuka honey formulation is an effective treatment for rosacea – oral presentation. New Zealand Dermatological Society Annual Meeting, 26th-29th August 2015, Auckland, New Zealand
- Nielsen, P. G. (1983). Treatment of rosacea with 1% metronidazole cream. A double‐blind study. British Journal of Dermatology, 108(3), 327-332.
- Bleicher, P. A., Charles, J. H., & Sober, A. J. (1987). Topical metronidazole therapy for rosacea. Archives of dermatology, 123(5), 609-614.
- HoneyLab data on file.